by Skinny Ms.
Hungry for some healthful and hearty slow cooker recipes? This list of cozy slow cooker recipes from some of the best and brightest cooking blogs around the web, will have you stirring and simmering in no time. These 6 – 8 hour slow cooking recipes will get you inspired and leave you satisfied!
No Bother Breakfast
1. Slow Cooker Coconut Banana Pecan Coffee Cake Oatmeal - What could be more perfect than waking up to breakfast that’s already prepared? This yummy oatmeal can cook overnight and will be done when you wake up.
2. Slow Cooker Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal - This recipe can be thrown together in less than five minutes and tossed in your Slow Cooker overnight. When you wake up, a healthy and satisfying breakfast with the flavors of autumn will be ready and waiting for you to devour!
3. Overnight Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats – A perfect fall recipe for your slow cooker using pumpkin and healthy steel cut oats. Made without added sugars and cooked overnight so you can wake up to the fantastic smell of Pumpkin Pie in your kitchen, only without the guilt of eating pie for breakfast!
Effortless Protein-Rich Lunches
4. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Melts - If you are looking for something unique to make in your slow cooker, check out this yummy recipe. You wont be disappointed!
5. Freezer Meal Slow Cooker Bean Burritos - This is a healthy alternative to prepackaged burritos. It’s a kid-friendly meal that you can make in large amounts and freeze for future use.
6. Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef - Serve over whole wheat flour tortillas or over a bed of lettuce with your favorite toppings such as salsa, avocados, and tomato for a lunch salad or a lunch taco wrap.