16. Everything but the Kitchen Sink Soup – Throw this perfect fall soup together, and it won’t disappoint. You can swap out ingredients based on what you have on hand and also freeze any leftovers to use later.
17. Lots of Beans and Grains Slow Cooker Chili – What’s better than a hearty bowl of chili on a cold day? This chili is full of flavor and you can always mix it up with your own add-ins.
18. Crockpot Greek Chicken Soup with Garbanzos and Oregano – This is the perfect soup for when you are feeling under the weather or on a cold night.
19. Cheesy Broccoli Soup – This yummy soup can be tossed together at lunchtime and ready for dinner. Try low-fat evaporated milk to make it even more healthy!
20. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili – This yummy dish is easy to prepare and will be waiting for you when you get home from work or after a busy day running errands. Just throw it together and go about your day.
21. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta e Fagioli Soup with Whole Wheat Orzo – This is a traditional Italian soup that’s perfect for cold winter days. It’s comforting, delicious, and vegetarian.