Simply Satiating Soups, Stews, and Chili
7. Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili - This chili looks delicious and easy to make! The quinoa gives it a lovely texture. This is a great recipe to try if you are looking for something a little healthier.
8. Spicy Lentil Soup - If you are ever in the mood for a spicy soup, this would be a perfect dish to throw together in the morning and let cook all day.
9. Momma’s Roadhouse Chili - If you like meals with an easy prep, then this chili is for you! It’s an easy and delicious meal to make on a busy day when you don’t feel like cooking up something complicated.
10. Spicy Slow Cooker Soup with Ground Turkey, Pinto Beans, Red Bell Pepper, and Green Chiles - Spicy and full of flavor, this is sure to be a hit!
11. Smoky Chipotle Chili - This chili-with-a-kick is a perfect dish for those cold nights!
12. Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Stew - This is a comforting and warming stew for chilly nights.
13. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup for 2 or 3 - This hearty and filling soup is great for winter weather. The ingredients are inexpensive and can be put on in the morning to cook all day.
14. Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup - This thick and hearty soup is great for lazy days or for when you are feeling cooped up this winter. It’s a perfect pick-me-up soup on a chilly day!
15. Hearty Vegetable and Bean Soup - You can substitute ingredients in this simple soup with items you have on hand to avoid a trip to the grocery store.