by Skinny Ms.
We all know good music can make a world of difference in a workout. Skinny Ms. brings you these heart pounding tracks for your cardio sessions and weightlifting days! We selected songs for the warm up, roughly 115-119 BPM (beats per minute), for the workout 115-140 BPM, and the cool down features songs under 115 BPM. Songs over 140 BPM can help to push through the hardest parts of a workout!
These are our new favorite hits!
1. We are Young by Fun ft. Janelle Monae BPM:115
2. How We Do (Party) by Rita Ora BPM:117
3. Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson BPM: 119
4. Both of Us by B.o.B & Taylor Swift BPM: 127
5. Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen BPM: 126
6. More by Usher (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) BPM: 126
7. We Run the Night by Havana Browm BPM: 128
8. Shake Senora by Pitbull ft. T-Pain & Sean Paul BPM 129
9. Who’s That Chick by David Guetta & Rihana BPM: 129
10. Without You by Usher & David Guetta BPM: 129
11. Let’s Go by Calvin Harris BPM 130
12. Bounce by Timbaland BPM 131
13. I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson BPM 144
14. Promises by Nero BPM 144
15. Wide Awake by Katy Perry BPM 80
16. Whistle by Flo Rida BPM 103
If you happen to be a country music fan, it can be difficult to find songs that keep you feeling pumped up throughout a workout. There are several country songs with BPM that qualify for a “Country Cool Down.” Listen to these songs while wrapping up your fitness routine!
1. Good Girl by Carrie Underwood BPM: 130
2. Fake ID by Big & Rich ft. Gretchen Wilson BPM: 130
3. Beers Ago by Toby Keith BPM: 144
4. Mine by Taylor Swift BPM: 121
5. (Kissed You) Good Night by Gloriana BPM: 120
6. Neon by Chris Young BPM: 99
7. Why Ya Wanna by Jana Kramer BPM: 84
8. Drunk on You by Luke Bryan BPM: 72
Pair your this playlist with some of our awesome new workouts like Get Tight Glutes Fast to change up your routine! Variety is the spice of exercise! Get started with the 36 Fat Blasters fitness program today!