Everyday, we smile, laugh, and express ourselves in numerous ways with our eyes. The same motions that allow us to communicate with others can also contribute to fine lines that form naturally around our eyes over time. Luckily, fighting the development of these lines is easier than you may think. Our DIY Anti-Aging Eye Cream can help slow down the wrinkling process. This is a simple cream with amazing, long lasting benefits.
Key Ingredients and Why They Work:
Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer for the skin. It contains vitamin E, which is essential to the growth and repair of skin. It also works to keep skin smooth and prevents premature wrinkling.
Vitamin E Capsules – Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps slow the aging process while also promoting healing.
What to Do:
1. Place 1/2 cup of coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave for 15-20 seconds or until it becomes a liquid.
2. In a small storage container place the liquid coconut oil. There jars are perfect for this and various DIY projects.
3. Using a pin, poke holes into 7 vitamin E capsules and pour them into the coconut oil and stir lightly.
4. Place the container in the fridge for 45 minutes to an hour or until solid.
5. Apply the cream at the edges of your eyes and underneath to keep them rejuvenated.
6. You can store the mix in a cool dry place and apply at night before bed and in the morning.
Creams are amazing, but exercises are another way to combat nature. Try some of these fast paced workouts to keep your blood flowing:
Fat Blasting Yoga
Fat Burning Muscle Building Workout
Fat Blasting Belly Sculpting Workout