Vegetables like zucchini and eggplant are always in abundance in the early Fall. Its easy to use a stove top grill pan to cook them and enjoy this salad without using a grill. My blog Food Wine Thyme has many delicious, healthy and simple recipes for people with busy lifestyles. I enjoy sharing my passions for healthy food, entertaining, good wine and life in general.
- 2 whole corn, on the cob
- 5 baby eggplants or 1 large, sliced into thick slices
- 2 zucchini, sliced into thick slices
- 1 container grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
In a grill pan over the stove, grill eggplants and zucchini.
Cool a few minutes and cut into small pieces.
Combine first 7 ingredients together. Mix gently. Add balsamic vinegar and enjoy.
This salad can be chilled for up to 2 hours.