These cute and whimsical treats come from our Zucchini Crostini with Goat Cheese Spread recipe, a light and delicious appetizer perfect for any party or as a snack. A little rolling transforms these simple pieces of bread into cute little snails, adding a cute touch of whimsy to adult parties or cute characters to children’s parties. They take only a little longer than the base crostini recipe, but have way more character. Without further ado, here’s how to make these cute little zucchini crostini snails. Enjoy!
1. First, bake long slices of a baguette crostini following the recipe. Crusts can be cut to simplify rolling.
2. Carefully roll them until hot. Fix using toothpicks.
3. Prepare cheese mix and zucchini following the recipe.
4. Next, roll out crostini. Add cheese and zucchini ribbons, and roll crust back.
5. Finally, make eye antennae from olives and toothpicks and insert into rolls.
All the work is done, so enjoy your cute and whimsical little treats!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Have any modifications you want to share? If so, please let us know in the comments below.