by Skinny Ms.
It’s not always easy to incorporate an eating plan that is nutritious, satisfying, and doesn’t break the bank. Take the stress out of meal planning with eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plans- the perfect way to implement a healthy menu and slash grocery bills. Get 15% off with the CODE: SKINNY.
How does Emeals work?
Pick Your Plan
To start getting eMeals, just choose a meal plan based on your eating style, your family size and even your favorite grocery store.
Get Great Recipes
Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox —complete with seven simple, creative, family–friendly dinner recipes. Each includes an entrée and side dishes.
Shop and Save
Along with the meal plan, you’ll receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at selected stores.
Relax and Enjoy
We take care of the meal planning, the grocery list and the budgeting — while you take credit for making healthy, home–cooked meals that your whole family will love.
What are the eMeals meal plans? Fresh. Creative. Penny-wise. Weight smart. eMeals has a plan to fit your family, your budget and your lifestyle. Simplify your meal planning and make great choices.
Paleo – NEW!!
eMeals has created a way to make moms’ lives easier — and to bring families together at mealtime. eMeal founders, Jane and Jenny, were once frazzled over trying to pull off dinner for the family week after week. Their meal plans were scribbled on napkins or lost in their purses so they went to work to create a better way to make meals happen. Working with a talented team of meal planners, experienced home cooks and technical gurus, Jane and Jenny, developed eMeals to feed their families and preserve their sanity.
Now, if you want to try eMeals, and are still wondering just how amazing eMeals recipes taste, try this delicious, Oregano Chicken and Orzo with Olives, Tomatoes, Spinach and Feta, a recipe similar to those found in the Clean Eating Plan.
- 6 - 8 chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 pound whole wheat orzo
- 4 ounces Greek olives, pitted
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a zip-top plastic bag.
2. Add chicken, and marinate for 2 - 6 hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and grill for 20 minutes, or until done, turning occasionally.
4. Cook orzo according to package directions. Combine cooked orzo, olives, tomatoes, spinach, feta, and olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 2 - 8 hours before serving.