It is always hard to maintain a consistent workout program over the summer. Schedules are off due to camps, summer schools, and hopefully a fun family vacation or two!
When I am traveling it is almost impossible for me to get motivated in a hotel gym. They are often drab, and in the corner of a hallway that is rarely seen.
My antidote to this problem, and my motivation for working out anywhere, is fun new music. Even an outdated elliptical can seen enticing if you get to hear songs that you haven’t been listening to for months.
When you are finished the cardio portion of your workout, complete your workout each day by incorporating a Fitness Challenge. There is one for Arms, Abs and Butts, so just choose which one compliments your workout goals or mix it up each day.
1. Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lavato
2. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
3. Some Nights by Fun
4. Let Go by SafetySuit
5. Never Stop by SafetySuit
6. Brokenhearted by Karmin
7. Feel So Close by Calvin Harris
8. Wild Ones by Flo Rida
9. Stay by Mayday Parade
10. Drive By by Train
11. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
12. Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj & Drake
13. Glad You Came by The Wanted
14. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
15. Waiting for a Star to Fall by Boy Meets Girl
16. Starships by Nicki Minaj
17. Count on Me by Mat Kearney
18. Payphone by Maroon 5
19. Back in Time by Pitbull
20. Titanium by David Guetta & Sia