When cooking in the slow-cooker, oven or stove-top, there are some items you will always want to have on hand in the pantry. Here is a resourceful list to get you started.
What pantry essential can YOU not live without?
- Whole grain bread for making bread crumbs.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk, Gluten Free (if you are dairy free)
- Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Chicken broth (low sodium, no sugar added)
- Tomato sauce (low sodium, no sugar added)
- Bouillon, No Salt Added
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder Certified Organic
- Italian Seasoning
- Cumin Seed
- Lite Coconut Milk(canned)
- Vegetable broth (low/no sodium, no sugar added)
- Black Pepper
- Sea and Kosher Salt
- Greek Yogurt, nonfat
- Low-Fat Buttermilk
- White Whole Wheat Flour
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Share your pantry essentials in the comments section below!