by Skinny Ms.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a pork dish that is quite as tender as our Skinny Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin. After marinating all night long in our savory mixture of juices and spices, this mouth-watering dish is so tender, you can cut it with a fork.
Skinny Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin is versatile, too. Try this recipe on its own as a main dish, or shred it and pile it on top of your favorite bun or roll. It works well with our Green Bean Casserole. This is definitely a recipe that the kids will be asking for again!
RECIPE SIGNUP: If you’re interested in receiving our newest and best Slow Cooker recipes via email, signup here: eNewsletter Signup.
Servings: 6 | Calories: 252 | Previous Points: 6 | Points Plus: 7 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 74 mg | Sodium: 816 mg | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 32 g
- 1.5 - 2 pounds lean pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken broth, fat-free, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon Dijonmustard
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce, low sodium (optional Tamari or Bragg Liquid Amino)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Glaze: (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, or try BRAGG Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (recipe for ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
In a large mixing bowl combine all marinade ingredients. Trim away all visible fat from tenderloin and discard. Cut tenderloin into 2” pieces and place in marinade, ensuring all sides are coated. Cover and allow tenderloin to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Place tenderloin and marinade in slow cooker, cook on low 4-6 hours, or until it shreds easily with a fork. Remove from the slow cooker and place on a serving platter.
To prepare glaze, add all ingredients to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes or until desired thickness. Pour glaze over tenderloin.
Ready for dessert recipes? Here are 5 Chocolate Treats Under 230 Calories.