by Skinny Ms.
Summer Fat Burning Boot Camp Challenge is a 24 minute high intensity, fat burning workout. This challenge is for anyone who has a desire to lose weight, body fat and inches.
This Boot Camp is the type of interval training that is designed to burn fat by alternating between high intensity and low intensity exercise. For example, run at a high intensity for 30 seconds, rest for 15 seconds, then repeat the sequence for a specified number of times or minutes. Short periods of high intensity exercise followed by periods of rest, burn more calories and subsequently more body fat than maintaining a steady pace.
What is recommended for this challenge? Water for hydration, a heart monitor, and an interval timer. We use the Gymboss Interval Timer which is perfect for precise timing.
Add diversity to your workouts by combing the Summer Fat Burning Boot Camp Challenge with Insane Fat Burning Boot Camp Challenge. Perform each challenge 2 times weekly for optimal fat burning results.
Let’s get started!
1. Perform all 8 exercises at 100%-intensity for 30 seconds each. This means moving as fast and hard as your body will allow for each exercise.
2. Rest for 15 seconds before moving on to the next exercise. Take time to have a sip of water and catch your breath during rest periods. In order for this routine to be effective, all rest periods must be taken.
3. Continue through the circuit, using the 30 and 15-second intervals, until the circuit is complete.
4. Complete the circuit 4 times for a 24-minute high-intensity workout.
5. Complete Summer Fat Burning Boot Camp 4 non-consecutive days during the week. The challenge lasts for 30 days, or longer if you choose.
6. To achieve optimal results, incorporate a clean-eating plan.
To get the most from your workout, be sure to use the correct form for each exercise. Check out our helpful videos below.
1) Jumping Jacks x 30 secs
2) Plyometric Lunges x 30 secs
3) Burpee x 30 secs
4) Alternate Side Lunge x 30 secs
5) Squat Jacks x 30 secs
6) Push-ups x 30 secs
7) Skater x 30 secs
8) Plank Jacks x 30 secs
1) Jumping Jacks
2) Plyometric Lunges
4) Alternte Side Lunge
5) Squat Jacks
6) Push-ups, Intermediate Version
Push-ups, Beginner’s Version
8) Plank Jacks
Exercise and health are matters that vary from person to person. Participants of this Challenge should speak with their doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. See your physician before beginning any exercise program. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking, or other health conditions. If you have any doubts whatsoever, consult your physician.