by Skinny Ms.
We’ve all been there. The tantalizing aroma of tonight’s dinner is wafting up from the slow cooker. You know that lifting the lid to stir, and perhaps even steal a little taste, will only prolong the cooking time, but the temptation is great. Plus, you want to ensure that your meal is cooked evenly, right? So you lift the lid, and alas, you’ve just increased the amount of time you have to wait to before you can enjoy a mouth-watering meal. Introducing, the Crock-Pot iStir Self-Stirring Slow Cooker. It does the stirring, so you don’t have to. No more excuses for lifting the lid. With the iStir’s Countdown Digital Timer and automatic stirring, perfectly prepared foods can be yours, without you ever needing to step foot into the kitchen. Just prepare your ingredients, set the timer, and attach one of two specially-designed paddles– the General Paddle for soups and chili, or the Stew Paddle for stews and other dense dishes– before heading on your way. After a 2-hour delay, the stirring will self-activate every 30 minutes, ensuring that your anticipated meal is heated thoroughly, even without you being there to lift the lid. For deliciously, nutritious slow cooker options, try our list of 73 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes! Look at what else Crock-Pot iStir Self-Stirring Slow Cooker offers:
- 6-quart capacity
- Serves 6-8+ people
- Includes iStirTM Automatic stirring system with two removable stirring paddles: general purpose paddle and stew paddle
- Also includes removable Classic Lid Handle for stirless cooking
- Programmable control panel with digital countdown timer allows you to set cooking time anywhere between 30 minutes to 20 hours
- HIGH/LOW temperature settings
- Automatically shifts to WARM when cooking is complete
- Removable oval stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources. What’s in your slow cooker tonight? We’d love to know! Fill us in by using the comments section below.