Click here if you can’t wait to get the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor!
CONGRATULATIONS to Diane Sampson who is the winner of the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor!!!! Here’s what Diane had to say about one of her favorite Skinny Ms. recipes: Pita Pocket Breakfast Sandwich, “I love this recipe!!! It’s so quick and easy – that is key to making sure you eat a healthy breakfast. If I start my day off with this I stay on track all day!!!”
ENTER TO WIN
1. Select your favorite Skinny Ms. Recipe. There are three quick ways to find recipes on Skinny Ms.
- Recipes by Ingredient http://skinnyms.com/recipes-menu
- By Category using the Recipe Box in the sidebar, on the right side of this page
- The Google Search Box at the top of the sidebar on the right side of this page
2. Leave a Comment on the Recipe Page. Tell us why this is your favorite recipe(s) featured on Skinny Ms.. Go directly to the recipe and leave your comment on the Skinny Ms. recipe post. Comments are entered by going to the bottom of the recipe page to the Facebook Comments Section. Further explanation below.**
3. Entries. Each comment counts as one entry. For those of you with more than one favorite Skinny Ms. recipe, feel free to leave comments on your favorite recipes.
Comments left on this page entitled “Win a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer, are not counted as entires into the contest. All comments must be left directly on the recipe page in the Facebook comments section at the bottom of the page.
DEADLINE This contest ends Sunday, December 16, 2012 at Midnight PST.
WINNER The Winner will be selected randomly and announced on this page December 17, 2012 at noon. Bookmark this page or mark your calendar and check back then.
Thank you for participating. This is one of our favorite juicers, but we have others too. Take a look at our Favorite Juicers.
**Note: If you are not clear about where to Post your Comment: Go to your favorite recipe. Scroll down past the recipe, just below “You May Also Like”. Just above the fitness eBook programs. There you will see the Facebook comments section.
Overwhelmed by all the juice options available today? Looking for the ideal juice drink that’s fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with Hamilton Beach’s Big Mouth® Pro Juice Extractor.
Rated “Most Efficient” in a recent issue of Food & Wine magazine, the Big Mouth® Pro Juice Extractor packs all the same punch that you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor, featuring reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup. With a powerful 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor and extra-wide feed chute that fits almost anything you put in, it flawlessly performs the task of extracting the juice from a whole apple in 3 seconds flat.
What’s more, the designers of Hamilton Beach have minimized the fuss of cleanup, so you can thoroughly clean in no time flat and enjoy more time relaxing with your freshly made, nutritious juice.
- Yields up to 24% more apple juice per glass than a leading competitor
- 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor has the power to extract juice from the toughest produce
- Extra-wide 3″ chute fits whole fruits and vegetables, eliminating extra prep time
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer juices quickly
- High juice spout funnels juice directly into a variety of glass and container sizes
- Convenient 20-oz. juice container doubles as a serving pitcher
- Extra-large pulp bin saves time by allowing continuous juicing—no need to stop midway through extracting to empty the pulp bin
- Designed for easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe
- Easy-to-use cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles for strainer basket cleaning
- One year warranty
With the Big Mouth® Pro Juice Extractor, kick-starting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle couldn’t be simpler. In just one 6 to 10-oz. serving (175-300 ml), fresh juice can fulfill the recommended daily value of Vitamin A and D, calcium, potassium, protein and fiber. And the Big Mouth® Pro Juice Extractor is able to do that without the need for sugar, preservatives or additives.
Looking for a new juicer? Take a look at Skinny Ms. suggested juicers.