We love quinoa for several reasons. It makes a great pasta alternative, but has fewer carbs. It is also considered a “perfect protein” because it features all of the essential amino acids your body needs. Best of all, its slightly nutty, rice-like taste is delicious alone or combined with other foods. Many of the top quinoa dishes are loaded with vegetables and other healthy ingredients that create a complete meal in one dish. We’ve included quinoa recipes for vegetarians and meat lovers.
Plus: Quinoa is naturally low in fat and calories and high in protein, making this food ideal for weight-loss.
The best quinoa meals are convenient, healthy, and delicious. Our list of healthy quinoa dishes ensures you will never get bored enjoying this tasty grain. We also have an e-book that is completely devoted to quinoa. Check out the New Quinoa eBook here.
Whether you are looking for an afternoon snack or something to feed a crowd, we have a recipe for everyone!
Listed below are 12 great quinoa recipes that are clean-eating and packed with flavor:
1) Quinoa Almond Joy Bars – Indulge in this favorite treat, without sabotaging your diet.
2) Quinoa Banana Berry Smoothie is great for breakfast or as a mid-day snack.
3) Quinoa Lentil Burger – No more over-processed soy protein burgers with this filling & tasty vegetarian burger!
4) Quinoa Breakfast Cereal is so much healthier than sugar-filled boxed cereals.
5) Quinoa Protein Bars makes a great pre or post-workout snack. This “no-sugar” added protein bar is perfect for a mid-morning snack.
See next page for more 12 Quinoa Recipes for Weight-Loss
6) Quinoa (Meatless) Meatballs is a great vegetarian option.
7) Caprese Quinoa Salad – Quinoa is a favorite in salads.
8) Gluten Free Quinoa Holiday Dressing is a great substitute for traditional turkey stuffing.
9) Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is a nice meat-free appetizer and a perfect ending to a busy day.
10) Quinoa and Shrimp Paella is the ideal dish for a dinner party.
12) Skillet Chicken & Quinoa Supper is made using just one skillet. We love easy prep recipes and this one fits the bill.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.