8. Grilled Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower “Rice” | 30 grams of protein per serving
Swap out white rice for cauliflower in this dish. The cauliflower gets pulsed in a food processor until it has a rice-like consistency. It’s the texture you want—without the empty calories and all the nutrition.
9. Quick and Easy Orange Chicken | 28 grams of protein per serving
Satisfy your takeout cravings with a flavorful entrée that contains just one gram of saturated fat.
10. Broiled Salmon with Avocado Grapefruit | 25 grams of protein per serving
Add light and fresh to your menu this week with an entrée that delivers waist-slimming healthy fats plus plenty of muscle-nourishing protein.
11. Paleo Steak with Orange Avocado Topping | 26 grams of protein per serving
Yes, you can enjoy red meat as a “sometimes” food when you’re eating to lose weight or maintain a healthy one. Indulge those cravings with this doable dish, which is made with flank steak.
12. Tuna Pepper Steak with Cucumber Sesame Salad | 41 grams of protein per serving
Don’t be intimidated by the café name. This dish is simple to prepare, so you can enjoy high-protein entrees designed to help you lose weight even on busy weeknights.
13. Balsamic Chicken Fillets over Whole Grain Pasta | 21 grams of protein per serving
There’s no reason to kick pasta off your menu when you make delicious whole grain dishes like this one. The sauce is made with fire-roasted tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and more.
14. Zucchini Lasagna | 24 grams of protein per serving
This healthy lasagna recipes uses zucchini instead of traditional pasta noodles. The protein comes from one egg and low-fat dairy ingredients, including creamy cottage cheese.
The SkinnyMs. kitchen is always cookin’—subscribe to our newsletter for access to our latest clean-eating recipes.