Stuff your taste buds with healthy ingredients.
Baked potato recipes don’t necessarily ooze with excess fat and calories. Using the right ingredients, they can actually be a delicious way to enjoy a healthy side dish or light entrée. Dig into these 15 amazing ways to stuff your baked potatoes.
1. Twice Baked Potatoes
Baked potato recipes can be as tasty as they are healthy—try this skinny alternative, which has fewer than 105 calories per serving.
2. Southwestern Baked Sweet Potatoes
Yum up the menu with this light entrée or side dish.
3. Agave Lime and Quinoa-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Dig into this superfood-rich, flavorful potato dish.
4. Turkey & Blue Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Use leftover turkey and sprinkle with clean eating toppings for a yummy stuffed recipe.
5. Vegan Broccoli and Cheeze Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Get the ‘tater taste you want—vegan style. Find the how-to here.
6. Spinach-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Greek yogurt, spinach, and sweet potato combine in this gluten-free, vegetarian side dish.
7. Mexican-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Use lean ground turkey, chicken, or beef to create this hearty, entrée-worthy dish.
8. Orange Quinoa-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Dive into new stuffed potato ideas like this delicious, high-quality protein recipe.
9. Twice Baked Potatoes with Greek Yogurt
Small red potatoes make this a super-cute dish for get-togethers, like book club meetings.
10. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Okra
Mix up typical potato dishes with this recipe, which offers corn, okra, eggplant, and pepper.
11. Twice Baked Shrimp-Stuffed Potatoes
Use Greek yogurt or coconut milk to prepare this shrimp-packed twist on the traditional stuffed potato.
12. Thai Chicken-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Bet mom or grandma never served stuffed potato ideas like this one—add it to the menu this week.
13. Egg-Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
Enjoy baked potato recipes like this one for breakfast.
14. Tuna-Stuffed Potatoes
With a clean-eating mayo you can incorporate this dish into a healthier lifestyle.
15. Stuffed Superfood Sweet Potatoes
Stuffed potato ideas like this one offer superfoods, such as broccoli and peppers.
Keep nutritious meal ideas at your fingertips with Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection: 101 Fan Favorites.