It's ok to cave to southern food cravings with these dishes.
10. Easy Baby Back Ribs
11. Chicken and Waffles with Greens
Sink your teeth into this healthy twist on a classic.
12. Slow Cooker Clean-Eating Jambalaya
Spice up meal planning with this slow cooker recipe.
13. New Southern Style Sweet Tea
Cool off with a naturally sweetened alternative to teas loaded with waist-expanding refined sugars or artificial sweeteners.
14. Sugar-Free Whole Wheat Apple Cake
Treat yourself to this clean version of apple cake.
15. Paleo Creole Shrimp with Cauliflower Grits
Clean up your southern cuisine menu with a spicy shrimp recipe.
16. Garlicky Braised Collard Greens
This healthier version of collard greens gives you all the nutrition of this veggie without the extra fat.
17. Skinny Mini Banana Pudding
Dig into healthy southern dishes like this dessert—it offers just 102 bitty calories per serving.
18. Vegetarian Barley Black Eyed Pea Soup
This is a light entrée that can be enjoyed fresh, or frozen for an easy meal on a busy evening.
19. Sweet Potato Pie with Honey Pecan Crust
Enjoy the pecan crust and naturally sweetened filling in this pie recipe.
20. Apple Smothered Maple Pork Chops
This sweet-salty combo takes about 30 minutes to prepare—a tasty addition to the weeknight menu.
21. Key Lime Pie
Make these in a muffin tin to serve a perfectly portioned dessert.
Don’t miss the latest from Skinny Ms.! Subscribe to our newsletter today.