Set and go. They're easy!
Deliciously Filling Dinner Entrées
22. Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Thighs – Easy to prepare, filling, colorful, flavorful, and hearty. Need we say more?
23. Balsamic Pot Roast – This is an excellent roast to prepare when you are in the mood for something tender and juicy. It makes for a hearty meal.
24. Slow Cooked Seitan Roast “Beast” – This easily made, tender, and juicy vegetarian roast is sure to be a hit.
25. Indian Spiced Braised Chicken – This delicious braised chicken is a must-try. This recipe serves it on rice, but you could top a baked potato with it, serve over whole wheat noodles, or alongside quinoa.
26. Slow Cooker Roast Pork with Cranberry-Pineapple Sauce – This sweet and savory, melt-in-your-mouth roast is perfect for a quick, but yummy meal. It can be put together in the morning and left to cook all day.
27. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast with Mushrooms – This flavorful, moist, and comforting roast is great for blustery days.
28. Slow Cooker Island BBQ Chicken and Spicy Slaw Salad – This island-inspired BBQ Chicken will blow you away with its flavor.
29. Slow Cooker Beef Ragu with Basil Gremolata – This dish is full of flavor and very hearty. We would recommend using whole wheat pasta to make it even healthier.
30. Slow Cooker Steak Pizzaiola – This is a terrific meal to assemble using leftovers or extra items in your freezer or cabinets that you’d like to use.
31. Slow Cooker Classic Pot Roast– This slow cooker classic is comfort food at its best. Our delicious slow cooker pot roast recipe has all the flavors of classic pot roast, but is much easier to prepare.
32. Southwestern Stuffed Bell Peppers- This slow cooker stuffed peppers recipe is loaded with healthy ingredients, like corn kernels, black beans, ground turkey, and brown rice. Taco seasoning gives these peppers that southwestern flavor and mild spiciness.
33. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken- We love Italian cuisine at Skinny Ms., but we’re not always in the mood for heavy pastas and sauces. When we’re looking to serve something a little lighter for dinner, but we don’t want to sacrifice the zesty Italian flavor we’ve come to love, we serve this dish.
34. Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Recipe- Sweet, savory, and full of flavor, this Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken dish can’t be beat! The whole family will love the mixture of tender chicken and juicy pineapple chunks lying on a bed of brown rice or quinoa.
35. Slow Cooker Mandarin Beef- Craving beef? This is a slow cooker beef dish that taste great and is healthy. It’s easy to make and allows you to get your red meat fix without overdoing it on calories or saturated fat.
What’s your favorite slow cooker dish? Tell us about it in the comments section below.
You might also like