13. Skinny Bell Pepper Chips (1 serving)
Bell peppers are sweet, crunchy, and loaded with nutrients. Turn them into chips for a healthy on-the-go snack.
14. Coconut Mango Ice Cream (1/4 to 1/2 cup)
Creamy, fruity ice cream made without refined sugar? Yes, please!
15. Orange and 10 raw walnut halves
Fruit and nuts are the perfect combination. They give you tons of fiber, protein, and healthy fats, and that tasty salty-sweet combo.
16. Baked Asparagus Fries & Chipotle Dip (1 serving)
These baked asparagus fries are a healthy alternative to French fries. Even the dip is healthy – it’s made with protein-packed Greek yogurt.
17. Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips (one serving)
These were created to help with weight maintenance. My absolute favorite snack!
This skinny mini banana pudding is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s sweet and rich and made with whole food ingredients.
19. Baby carrots (6-8)
Baby carrots are easy to pack and carry with you, and are great for a quick carb fix.
20. Celery (2 stalks) with 1 tablespoon natural peanut or other nut butter
Light, crunchy celery makes a fiber-rich base for protein-packed nut butter.
At 145 calories, this snack is uber satisfying.
These bars are the ideal clean snack, since most are made without added sugar (read the labels).
This fruity cheesecake is made with Greek yogurt, low-fat cream cheese, and natural sweeteners, so it’s a clean sweet treat.
24. Dates or Figs (enjoy 2 of either)
These treats freeze well and can be eaten straight from the freezer.
25. Honeydew Melon (1 cup cubed)
Honeydew makes a light, refreshing summer snack.