Expand your repertoire with these Weight Watchers favorites!
32. Skinny Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
A reader favorite, this luscious dip is perfect with berries or other fruit.
33. Chocolate Covered Strawberries (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Always a classic, it’s fine to treat yourself with this gourmet snack now and then and stay within your points.
34. Quinoa Crisp and Berry Parfait (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
We’re proud of this method we’ve found to make quinoa crispy and crunchy, like a granola. Top it with berries and yogurt and it is delish!
35. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
With the perfect combination of seasonings, this recipe turns a mild-flavored vegetable into a tasty, crunchy treat.
36. Spicy Tailgate Meatballs (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Spicy, savory, and meaty, we can’t get enough of this yummy meatballs. Make a batch and have them all week.
37. Ranch Dip (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
Perfect for carrots, celery, or cucumbers, it’s extra herby and creamy.
38. Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Everyone loves spinach dip but if you haven’t had the chance to try this vegan version, now’s a good time. Baked pita chips or cut up vegetables would be delicious with it.
39. Skinny Black Bean Flautas (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Grab a flauta for a quick snack or make a larger serving for dinner.
40. Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Lightened up and not at all greasy like the takeout varieties can be, with only a 15 minute prep time.
41. Grilled Turkey Veggie Burger (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
These tasty burgers can also be made indoors year-round on the stovetop or under the broiler.
42. Grilled Chicken and Blueberry Salad (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Brighten up your boring greens with this sweet and tangy salad.
43. Quinoa and Vegetable Stir Fry (7 SmartPoints)
The combination of vegetables, egg, and quinoa in this dish not only tastes delectable, but also provides a huge source of protein and fiber.
44. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese ( 8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Who says you can’t enjoy mac ‘n’ cheese and still lose weight? Try this recipe to satisfy your craving, and serve with a side salad or green vegetable.
Do you have a printer friendly version of this article with all recipes included?
Shawn, Right now we do not. Thanks for your question.
If you copy and paste the recipes into a word processer you should be able to print as PDF, or just make your own recipe book ( copy and paste it out by hand when you find time).
I'm new at weight watchers diet and recipes. What does "2 Previous Points, 3 Points Plus" mean? Thanks!
Points Plus is the latest system used to calculate points and Previous Points is the one that was previously used. You can learn more from the weight watchers website. Thanks!
Smart Points is now the only program at WW, and Seam to be a bit higher in points. Are there any plans to update to Smart Points?
It’s on our agenda. We have well over one thousand recipes that will need updating. Please be patient. Thanks! 🙂
Please do a cook book with Weight Watchers Smart Points listed.
Eileen, This ebook just recently published and has WW Smart Points. 🙂
Do you have a recipe book with smart points that are NOT crock pot? Thanks!
Dawn, We currently only have the ebook listed on our site.