Make yourself and everyone at the party healthier!
14. 6-Ingredient Tuna Salad Stuffed Eggs (3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Tuna salad AND eggs all in one Weight Watchers appetizer that’s only 3 SmartPoints?! It’s like a dream come true!
15. Spinach Balls Appetizer (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This recipe reminds me so much of the (rather unhealthy) appetizers my parents always used to buy on New Years Eve. You know, those super cheesy frozen spinach balls! Back in the day, it was basically the only time I ever ate spinach…and it was, unfortunately, not a very healthy way to.
That’s why this recipe by Rachel Cooks is so wonderful: because it is healthy and it is delicious all at the same time!
16. Texas Caviar (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This recipe calls for amazing ingredients such as:
- bell pepper
You can’t go wrong!
17. Greek Chicken Meatballs and Yogurt Dill Sauce (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
I’m not sure that I’d believe you if you told me that Greek chicken meatballs on a Best Weight Watchers Appetizer list doesn’t sound too good to be true. After all, they taste almost too good to be true!
18. Honey Ricotta Dip with Pistachio and Apricot (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
If you’re struggling to figure out what to bring to your next party or event, Well Plated has you covered! This dip is just 5 SmartPoints and tastes delicious.
19. Veggie Platter with Pesto Hummus (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Okay, so you already know that my love for hummus is unconditional. But, did you know that my love for this veggie hummus platter is also unconditional?! This is my go-to Weight Watchers appetizer to bring to any and every party. It’s colorful flavors are complimented by the tray’s colors thanks to the wide variety of vegetables!
20. Shrimp Skewers with Garlic-Lime Marinade (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Did you guys read that?! It says TWO SmartPoints! That’s it! Get your shrimp fix without sacrificing any of the yummy flavors, and without sacrificing too many SmartPoints.