This salad has a slight crunch and makes one yummy afternoon snack.
Click here to return to the Three Day Cleanse & Detox Recipes.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories: 59 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 16 mg | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1 |
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup broken green beans, remove strings
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 8 almonds, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium skillet, saute over medium heat just until heated thru, about 5 minutes. This side salad also makes a yummy afternoon snack, either hot or cold. Drizzle with additional lime juice and serve. For added protein sever over a bed of quinoa.