21. Kale | Crispy Quinoa & Kale Fritters (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Low in calories and high in nutrients, this is a must-have veggie for your Weight Watchers grocery list.
22. Marinara Sauce | Homemade Marinara Sauce
No kitchen would be complete without this pasta staple. Look for no-added-sugar brands or make homemade sauce.
23. Mozzarella Cheese | Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Panini (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Low-fat dairy options satisfy the appetite and nourish you with protein.
24. Mushrooms | Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (11 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Mushrooms are delicious meaty substitutes for red meat—they satisfy the appetite for far fewer calories.
25. Oatmeal | Refrigerator Oatmeal with Bananas & Berries
This breakfast staple is full of slow-release carbohydrates that will keep you feeling full.
26. Pears | Creamy Sweet Potato & Pear Soup (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
These fruits are high in waistline-friendly fiber, plus they provide a natural energy boost.
27. Pumpkin Seeds | Chili-Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add these healthy seed toppings to deliver flavor and nutrients to salads, soups, and snacks.
28. Quinoa | Quinoa (Meatless) Meatballs (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Use this versatile seed-like grain as a healthy alternative to white rice.
29. Raspberries | Peanut Butter & Fresh Raspberries on Toast (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add frozen or fresh berries to your Weight Watchers grocery list to benefit from weight loss ingredient raspberry ketones.
30. Strawberries | Strawberry & Spinach Salad (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
These red gems are sweet low-calorie treats that taste great in smoothies, desserts, or all on their own.