Black Bean Mushroom Burgers
This healthy and tasty burger is meat-free and delicious! The black bean and mushroom flavors will have your mouth watering and your hunger satisfied.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans organic, drained
- 10 button mushrooms stem removed, diced
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
In a large bowl add black beans and mash against the side of the bowl with a fork until all beans are throughly mashed. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Shape bean mixture into 4 patties, place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Lightly spray the bottom of a skillet with cooking spray, heat to medium-low, add the bean patties and cook approximately 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns with your favorite trimmings.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Iron: 2mg