Skinny Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
This recipe will satisfy all your comfort food cravings. We use healthy ingredients to make a casserole that fits into a clean eating meal plan.
Cook Time4 hrs 10 mins
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 3 pounds Yukon gold or Red potatoes skins on and quartered
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup turkey bacon cooked and broken into small pieces
- 1 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion roughly chopped
Place the potatoes in the slow cooker and pour the brother over top. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. If the broth is completely absorbed add water as needed.
Once the potatoes are tender, do not drain. Mash using a fork or potato masher. Add the cream cheese, yogurt, pepper, half the bacon, half the cheese, and half the green onion. Mix until well combined and mostly smooth (a few potato chunks are ok).
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top followed by the remaining bacon and green onion. Place the slow cooker lid back on and let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 1046mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 147IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 8mg