Moo Shu Chicken Skillet Recipe
Try out the healthy version of this classic Asian dish with mushrooms and cabbage added to flavorful sauces.
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups shredded pre-cooked chicken, such as our Slow Cooker Everything Chicken
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos optional tamari
- 2 teaspoons sriracha chili sauce
Heat skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
Toss in mushrooms and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, until browned and liquid from mushrooms has evaporated.
Add cabbage and scallions, and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Stir in shredded chicken and cook an additional 3-5 minutes, until chicken is heated through.
Add beaten eggs and scramble until cooked through. Browned pieces of egg are okay.
Stir in hoisin sauce, coconut aminos, and sriracha sauce.
Reduce heat and allow sauce to heat through.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 1067mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 846IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 465mg | Iron: 1mg