Vegetable Egg Roll Skillet
Egg rolls don't have to be fried and calorie-packed! Saute these healthy vegetables for a healthy skillet dish.
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 medium yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 cup broccoli florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup sugar snap or snow peas halved lenth-wise at a diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Preheat a non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli slaw, onion, broccoli, red pepper, sugar snap/snow peas, and scallions.
Pour in coconut aminos and rice vinegar.
Stir-fry for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened but still crisp.
Remove from heat and drizzle with toasted sesame oil.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 300mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1453IU | Vitamin C: 94mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg