Pork Medallions with Grilled Peaches
This meal is perfect for enjoying during an outdoor gathering on a nice day. Whether grilled or stovetop, this recipe tastes great no matter how you make it!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Pork and grilled peaches:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin sliced into 1 1/2" thick medallions
- 1/4 small yellow or sweet onion sliced thin
- 2 fresh peaches peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 cups baby arugula rinsed and dried
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme finely chopped (stems removed)
Grill the pork and peaches:
Season the pork with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and smoked paprika. Set aside
Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
Sear pork, about 2 minutes on each side, until brown and crisp. Set aside.
Add peaches and onions. Grill until softened and golden brown.
Return pork to the pan and finish cooking, 3-5 minutes. Pork should reach 145 degrees F internally, and is okay to be light pink (medium) on the inside.
Remove all from the grill pan and set aside to slightly cool.
Add arugula to the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes, until slightly wilted.
Assemble the salad:
Divide the arugula between 4 plates.
Top with 1/4 of the pork, peach & onion mixture.
Drizzle with salad dressing.
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 1373mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1609IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3mg