Deliciously Healthy Meals without the Clean-Up are a Must! Add this One Pan Broccoli, Sweet Potato, and Chicken Dinner to Your Rotation
Make clean-up a breeze with this simple one pan meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breast cubed, medium sized
- 1 head broccoli cut into medium sized florets
- 1 large red onion cut into medium sized cubes
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled, cubed medium sized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme not ground thyme
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. If using a smaller baking sheet, prepare two sheets.
Toss all ingredients together and spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet(s). Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 1159mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 10240IU | Vitamin C: 141mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg |