Homemade Turkey Loaf Recipe for Dogs
Change up your dog's mundane meals with a fresh Turkey Loaf!
Servings: 4 treats
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 egg large
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes (with liquid, no sodium)
- 1/2 cup carrots finely diced
- 1/2 cup green beans diced (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa cooked
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl thoroughly combine all ingredients. Spread mixture into a 5 x 7-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
Slice and chop into bite sized pieces. Store covered in the refridgerator, or freeze.
Calories: 212kcal |