You’ll love this moist and tender zucchini blondie recipe. A delicious cross between zucchini bread and a buttery blondie, it’s the perfect sweet treat when you want something nutritious and satisfying.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 blondie |Calories: 215 | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 20 mg | Sodium: 163 mg | Carbohydrates: 36g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 25 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the coconut oil, vanilla, applesauce, and egg in a bowl. Mix well. In a another bowl, whisk the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add the wet mixture and mix well. Fold in the zucchini.
- Line a square 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment. Spread mixture in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.