Effective Date: July 16, 2020
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Type of Information We Collect
- Browsing. If You browse through the Site without entering any personal data, we may automatically gather and store certain information about Your visit. Our servers may also automatically collect information about You, Your online behavior and Your computer, mobile or other device. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of You and/or Your computer, mobile or other device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) You arrived from, and other clickstream data.
- Social Media Information. If You choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with the Site, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about You and Your computer, mobile or other device that You have made available to those services, including information about Your contacts on those services. For example, some social networking services allow You to push content from our Site to Your contacts or to pull information about Your contacts so You can connect with them on or through our Site. Some social networking services also will facilitate Your registration for our Site or enhance or personalize Your experience on our Site. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Site is voluntary. However, You should make sure You are comfortable with the information Your third party social networking services may make available to our Site by visiting those services’ privacy policies and/or modifying Your privacy settings directly with those services. We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all personally identifiable information and other information about You and Your computer, mobile or other device that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways described in this Agreement as all of Your other information.
Cookies other Tracking Technologies
- Refusing Cookies. Most browsers allow You to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to You.
- Other Tracking Methods. In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
Third Party Tracking Technologies
How the Site Uses and Shares Information About You
- Processing Requests. We use personally identifiable information You supply through the Site to provide You with the merchandise, product, service, and/or content You have requested. For example, if You subscribe to any of our publications, we may use Your e-mail address to send You a confirmation notice and Your mailing address to send You the publication. Similarly, if You enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify You if You are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with You about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to Your needs.
- This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies (see information regarding cookies and Third Party Tracking Technologies above).
- Maintenance and Processing. We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance, market research, community and forums management, auction services, and shopping, personal/job search and other classified ads functionality, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. And if You choose to purchase merchandise, products and/or services, including without limitation content, on or through features on the Site, we may forward Your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. There are also times when You provide information about Yourself to us in areas of the Site that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third party(ies), each pursuant to its own policies. We may also provide Your information to our advertisers, so that they can serve ads to You that meet Your needs or match Your interests. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
- Public Interest. We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others Your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters in the public interest.
- Legal Investigations. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- Geographic Location. In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about Your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify You, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Site, and to otherwise administer the Site. Geographic location information about You and/or Your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show You content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
- Aggregation of Data. We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers. We also reserve the right to identify You from Your Registration Information and/or to merge or commingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about You, Your offline and online behavior, and/or Your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), with Your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
- Acquiring Parties. In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Site users may be among the transferred assets.
Transfer of Information
Information Security and Notification
- Not a Guarantee. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information You send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Site, You agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when You access, visit and/or use the Site, including without limitation Your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
- Not Responsible for Your Devices. Moreover, if You elect to store information, such as Your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If You lose a computer, mobile or other device, or it is stolen, that contains Your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, it is up to You to take all the steps necessary to protect Yourself.
- Notification. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of Your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify You. If notification is appropriate, we may notify You via Your computer, mobile or other device.
Kids and Parents
Right to Request Disclosure of Use
We will respond to requests within 45 days of receiving a verifiable consumer request. However, if due to the nature and complexity of your request we require more time, we may extend our obligation to respond by an additional 45 days. All responses will be free of charge, but you may not make a request more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right to Delete
However, we may retain your personal information in order to: (a) continue to provide you with goods or services; (b) detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality; (c) comply with legal obligations; and (d) use your information for internal purposes.
Opting out of Sell of Personal Information
14 Fair Oaks Road, Crossville, TN 38572, calling us at 800-576-5008, or emailing us at contact @ skinnyms.com. For all requests, please your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We will respond to your request within 15 days of receiving a verifiable consumer request.
European Economic Area Residents
- If You reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws You have the rights, among other things, to access Your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If You wish to access or delete Your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, You can contact AdThrive at email@example.com. If You wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track Your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon.
- If You are a resident of a country in the EEA, You have the rights, among others, to:
- access Your personal data;
- ensure the accuracy of Your personal data;
- the right to have us delete Your personal data;
- the right to restrict further processing of Your personal data, and
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority in Your country of residence in the event that data is misused.
If You believe that our processing of Your personal information infringes data protection laws, You have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of Your residence, Your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. You may exercise any of Your rights in relation to Your personal data by written notice to us addressed to the following:
14 Fair Oaks Road
Crossville, TN 38572
Email: contact @ skinnyms.com
14 Fair Oaks Road
Crossville, TN 38572
Email: contact @ skinnyms.com