Feeling a little down in the dumps? A little blue?
Feeling a little down in the dumps? A little blue? Do you need some extra motivation to get you through the day, to the gym, or to face an especially challenging project at work? We’ve got you covered.
Since we all need a little push at some point in our lives, we’ve put together 5 Inspiring Thoughts to Get You Through Today. We hope they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and remind you that you’re an amazing, strong person. Whatever hardships you have to face, read these inspiring thoughts and battle on!
1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
– Thomas Edison
2. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
3. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”
– John Wooden
4. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
– Robert Collier
5. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
– Michael Jordan
Get your daily Motivational Mantras.
Need more happy thoughts? Let us know! We love hearing from our readers.