1. You’ve always known that you would eventually need to start taking care of your health. The pizza habit might have been fun, but you knew it couldn’t last forever.
2. You start getting concerned. One day you look at the nutritional data of your favorite foods and it’s absolutely appalling!
3. So one day (perhaps reluctantly), you decide to make the change. You get really excited about it. You’re going to do it! You’re really going to do it!
4. You do your first healthy shop and it gets you even more pumped.
5. You learn that making your own meals and eating healthy doesn’t just empower you, it makes you feel sexy as hell! You’re sure you lost body fat and your jeans look amazing.
6. You also learn that everyone has opinions on what makes a healthy diet. And everyone wants to share them with you. Low-carb, high-fat, or plant-based. Everyone wants you to join their team.
7. You, unfortunately, also discover that it’s really difficult to find healthy options at restaurants. Everything is breaded and deep fried.