With just five ingredients, you can satisfy your cookie cravings entirely guilt-free! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies ditch conventional ingredients like flour and butter, slashing a boatload of calories and empty carbs. Our baked goods rely on clean ingredients like coconut palm sugar and eggs.
Natural peanut butter replaces flour and butter, giving these cookies that chewy, mouthwatering texture you love. Semisweet chocolate chips pair perfectly with peanut butter while giving you a much-deserved chocolate fix! Simple instructions and a short list of ingredients make whipping up these treats a snap! This recipe is the perfect sweet tooth solution and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at parties or potlucks.
Yields: 16 servings | Calories: 171 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 17mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar, (plus 2 teaspoons)
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla in a bowl until well-combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into a 1-inch balls, about 16 balls total. Place on a parchment lined or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Wet a fork and then dip the fork into the remaining coconut sugar and press balls in one direction and then in the other direction to form traditional peanut butter cookie crosshatch marks and to flatten.
- Bake cookies 6 minutes on the middle oven rack, turning the baking sheet around and bake an additional 5-6 minutes.. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 25-30 minutes before removing with spatula. Enjoy!
Love the cookies? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.