Whipping up a fish dinner makes you feel like you’re swimming against the current. Seafood meals are easier than you think, especially with this tasty Wild Salmon Fillets recipe! With just six simple ingredients and 15-minute prep time, this recipe makes cooking salmon at home a snap.
Rich in omega-3s and heart-healthy vitamins, salmon adds an incredible dose of nutrients to any meal. The fabulous fish also boosts your mood, improves your skin, and contributes to healthy nervous system functioning.
After baking, this salmon offers a soft, buttery texture that simply melts in your mouth. These fillets serve as a blank canvas for a host of seasonings and sauces. Drizzled with olive oil and baked with juicy cherry tomatoes, this mouthwatering fish recipe will satisfy your taste buds and become a regular in your house!
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 367 | Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 368mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Protein: 27g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 4 (4-5 ounce) wild salmon fillets with skin on
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add salmon fillets to a baking dish, skin-side down. Rub top and sides of salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices.
- Add tomatoes around fish.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, just until fish is firm and flakes easily with a fork.
How do you dress up your salmon dishes? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else you’d like to see on SkinnyMs.