Healthy salad recipes are a surefire way to clean up eating habits so you can lose weight and feel fitter. But if there’s one thing better than a good-for-you salad, it’s a salad that’s also portable and, yes, kinda’ cute. Try one of these 7 clean-eating salads in a jar the next time you want a ready-to-go lunch or light dinner.
1. Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad with Avocado Spinach Dressing
Your tummy will sing for healthy salad recipes like this creamy to-go mix.
2. Chickpea Veggie Salad in a Jar
Practical, delicious, and good for the body—you can’t beat this recipe for a light lunch or dinner.
3. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette
Sweet strawberry delight! When you need salad in a jar recipes, dig into this dish.
4. Chopped Kale and Barley Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Enjoy the kale mix or mix n’ match Mason jar salad recipes with this good-eating guide to creating your own combos.
5. Layered Salad in a Mason Jar
Salad recipes, like this one, are smart choices when you need to slim down for swimsuit season, special events, or just because you’re worth it.
6. Mason Jar Fruit Saladhttps://lezoemusings.wordpress.com
Get some serious yum on with this tasty variation on salad in a jar recipes.
7. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Seasonal Vegetables in a mason jar.
Fill up on superfoods, like quinoa and tomatoes, with our version of the to-go salad.
Incorporate clean-eating ingredients into every meal! Find more recipes by liking our Facebook page.