This recipe is inspired from: Kat’s Health Corner. Kathleen is a young woman aspiring for balance in life, in health, and with herself, and loving life along the way. She strives to eat healthfully, focusing on REAL, WHOLE, UNPROCESSED foods. She loves life and enjoys blogging about her journey to finding health and balance over at her blog, Kat’s Health Corner. You can also follow Kat on Pinterest.
Yields: 6 | Serving Size: 2 | Calories: 79 | Total Fat: 4.8 g | Saturated Fat: 4.2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium:4 mg | Carbohydrates: 9.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Sugars: 1.2 g | Protein: 1.6 g | SmartPoints: 4 |
- 3 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp worth of sweetener (I used one packet of stevia)
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk (I used unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- A dash of cinnamon
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, stevia, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the almond milk and applesauce.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of the batter into each sprayed muffin tin cup, resulting in 6 “babies.” Bake the Pizzert Babies at 350*F for about 6 minutes, or until firm in the center and bounces back when tapped. Let cool few a minute or two.
- Now it’s time to bring out your artistic skills and HAVE SOME FUN! Top each Pizzert Baby with almond butter, coconut, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds.
- These Babies are almost too cute to eat. Almost. 😉
- Top with almond butter, shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds.