Who doesn't love healthy cookies?
It is possible to make delicious cookies using whole food ingredients. Shocking, we know. But definitely doable. These chocolate chip cookies are addictive.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup oatmeal cooked instant or old-fashioned
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips grain sweetened, or dairy-free chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix everything except the chocolate chips in the food processor. Dough should be wet and sticky.
- Using your spatula, scrape dough into your mixing bowl and mix in chocolate chips. Spoon onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms