Does your dog have you well-trained?
Some of us have dogs, others have “fur-children”. We can’t help but treat them like royalty, and they know they have us wrapped around their little fingers (err, paws?). Here are eight spoiled dog examples that are a dead giveaway that your pooch is spoiled rotten.
1. He demands a seat at the table to eat his meals. Or, rather, bits of your meal.
2. You get 20% of the bed, while your dog gets 80% of the bed. If you have a spouse, that 20% is split between the two of you.
3. She goes to the groomer more often than you visit the salon. And it costs twice as much as your haircuts and coloring.
4. You celebrate his birthday like any other member of the family. Dogs deserve cake, too!
5. He gets upset when someone is sitting in “his” chair. Especially if that someone is the cat.
6. You order something extra for him when you go out to eat. The term “doggie bag” is taken literally in your house.
7. Her doggy shampoo costs more than yours. And she pouts if you use any other brand.
8. You think of him like your child…and wouldn’t have it any other way!
We know you love to pamper your pets! What do you do to spoil your pets rotten? Let us know in the comments…or better yet, send us a picture of your pets getting the royal treatment!
We’d love to hear what you think of this post, or what you’d like to see on our site. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.