A satisfyingly simple solution for your workout snack.
For a quick and effective snack solution to support your fitness goals, look no further than these No-Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Bars! Many store bought bars flaunt bragging labels of enormous protein contents; however, these conventional brands usually carry some extra baggage- A.K.A massive amounts of sugar and refined carbohydrates. This delicious protein bar recipe calls for superfoods like ground flax seeds, almond butter, honey, and old-fashioned oats- all of which deliver precious nutrients your body will thank you for.
Meanwhile, Nut milk, a tasty alternative to dairy milk, is the secret weapon in these workout bars. And best of all? The no-bake recipe requires little effort on your part. Simply combine ingredients, pour mixture into a square pan, and refrigerate!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder vegan protein powder was used in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds optional ground chia seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter natural, optional almond butter
- 1/2 cup Nut milk more or less as needed to reach desired consistency
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup optional honey
- Add oats to a food processor or blender and pulse a few times, or until a mill-like consistency. In a large mixing bowl using a large spoon combine oats, protein powder, chocolate chips, raisins, and ground seeds.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, Silk Protein Nutmilk, and honey. Add peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture, stir to thoroughly combine.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan and press down with the back of a wooden spoon, or use your hands. Cover with a lid or foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Slice into 12 bars and keep stored in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.