Exotic, refreshing, and packing a superfood punch, this Pineapple and Peach Salsa with Mint will have you and your loved ones coming back for more. Pineapple is known for its excellent anti-inflammatory benefits. Mint aids in digestion and peaches contain antioxidants and vitamins A and C. This sweet, tangy blend and its health benefits will put a smile on everyone’s face.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 cup | Calories: 20 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 142 mg | Carbohydrates: 5 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 24 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 0
- 1 cup pineapple, small dice
- 1/2 cup peaches, small dice
- 1/8 cup red onion, small dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix together.
- Salsa can be used as topping for tacos, salads or fish.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.