Need a healthy spread? Whip up this sweet coconut butter!
Coconut butter is just one of those simple recipes that comes together in minutes and delivers pure satisfaction! Some of the most healing foods are the ones which provide maximum flavor and great health benefits at the same time. Coconut butter fits the bill perfectly and can made inexpensively with a few high quality ingredients.
When you’re looking for a great raw chocolate recipe, this version of Raw Chocolate Honey Coconut Butter is sure to please!
Raw Chocolate Honey Coconut Butter
- 4 cups coconut flakes unsweetened organic
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted virgin organic
- 1/3 cu honey raw
- 1/3 cup cacao powder raw organic
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract organic
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon organic
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt unrefined
- Place 2 cups of the shredded coconut and 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. If your blender is having trouble breaking down the coconut flakes, add the additional tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add raw honey, cacao powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt and blend until completely smooth. Taste and add more honey if you like it sweeter.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms