You've never had deviled eggs like these before.
Spice up a classic party favorite with this recipe for Sriracha Deviled Eggs! Mouthwatering whipped yolks in hard-boiled egg halves pack a protein punch in every delicious bite. Zesty ingredients like sriracha, Dijon mustard, and paprika add sizzle while nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt delivers creamy texture without the calorie overkill.
This combination of bold flavors and chewy textures is to die for. Don’t worry if you’re not a natural in the kitchen! The instructions are super simple and certain to yield nutritious, bite-sized snacks.
Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt non-fat or low-fat, plain
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/2 Japanese cucumber or hot house cucumber, seedless, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- To hard-boil the eggs, place in a small pot and cover with cold water. The water should be at least one inch over the eggs. Bring just to a boil over medium heat. Cover and remove from the heat. Let sit for 10 minutes. Place in a strainer under cold running tap water to cool. Peel and cut in half.
- Scoop out yolks and add them with yogurt, sriracha, mustard, salt, and paprika to a blender or food processor and puree. Carefully scoop back into egg whites or pipe into the whites.
- Garnish each egg with a slice of cucumber, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.