Small in size. Big on nutrients.
Seeds are tiny powerhouses that nourish your body with the nutrition it needs to manage a busy lifestyle. Here are 11 creatively delicious ways to add seeds to your diet.
1. Chicken Nuggets, Gluten-Free
Flax and chia seeds coat this better-for-you version of frozen or fast food nuggets.
2. Three-Seed Berry Parfait
Whether for breakfast, brunch, or a snack, seed recipes like this one are sweet any time of day.
3. Banana Chia Seed Pancakes
Yum up the breakfast menu with this healthy seed-powered alternative to processed boxed mixes.
4. Mango Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
Enjoy this sunny-looking pudding for dessert or a post-workout snack.
5. Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds
Sweeten up snack time with this simple pumpkin seed recipe.
6. Sesame Honey Chicken
Save your money and your waistline with recipes like this alternative to Chinese food takeout.
7. Avocado Fruit Salad with Chia Yogurt Dressing
Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and fruit combine for a recipe that will please even your picky eaters.
8. Chia and Pumpkin Seed Breakfast Muffins
A seed recipe like this one is a smart and tasty way to start the day.
9. Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Paprika, garlic powder, and chili powder spice up this yummy snack idea.
10. Moist and Tender Extra Lean Turkey Meatballs
Recipes with seeds can also include hearty dishes like this turkey meatball recipe.
11. Raw Hemp and Chia Seed Bars
This no-bake recipe contains three seeds for your health: hemp, chia, and flax.
Discover healthy, delicious recipes in your inbox—subscribe to the Skinny Ms. newsletter today.