It’s time to put away those heavy winter comfort food recipes and start enjoying the light, crisp tastes of Spring. These salads will help you enjoy the rising temps and get ready for swimsuit season, which is arriving sooner than you might think!
1. Cleanse and Detox Superfood Salad. This salad will have you feeling great. Combine 4 cups baby spinach, 1 cup fresh blueberries, 2 carrots (sliced), 12 raw almonds sliced, 2 dates (diced). Drizzle with 2 tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Kale Caesar Salad. With its classic Italian flavors, you’ll feel like you are lunching next to vineyards and olive groves, breathing in the fresh Mediterranean air.
3. Grilled Chicken and Blueberry Salad. Brighten up your boring salad greens with tangy blueberries and a pleasant almond crunch.
4. Spring Mix with Roasted Pears and Feta. The combination of sweet roasted pear and salty feta cheese in this salad will create fireworks on your palate.
5. Strawberry and Avocado Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing. This sweet salad, full of bright, flavorful strawberries and blackberries, is as fun to look at as it is to eat.
What’s your favorite Spring salad combo? Leave us a message in the comments section below.