Hunting for healthy and cute cupcake ideas? These clean cupcake recipes are delicious enough to share at book club, brunch, kids’ sleepovers, birthday parties, or family get-togethers. They deliver all of the sweetness you crave, minus the processed ingredients and refined sugar you don’t. So dig out that cupcake pan and try one of these 7 cute n’ clean eating cupcakes.
1. Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
You don’t need to live a Paleo lifestyle to love clean cupcake recipes like this one—super-cute for a party or just because!
2. Chocolate Chickpea Cupcakes
Peanut butter frosting adds a special something to this cupcake recipe.
3. Triple Chocolate & Avocado Vegan Cupcake
Bake a batch of yumminess with cute cupcake recipes like this sweet treat.
4. Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes with Mint Chocolate Avocado Frosting
Natural sweeteners make this vegan, gluten-free recipe a healthier addition to party menus.
5. Gluten Free Vegan Vanilla Cupcake with Lemon Icing and Raspberry Filling
You won’t miss refined sugar one bit when you bake a tin of these vanilla cupcakes.
6. Egg Free Mochaccino Muffcakes
Indulge in café-inspired taste with clean cupcake recipes like this delish dessert.
7. German Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting
Sink your teeth into that classic German chocolate flavor you love with a gluten-free, refined sugar-free alternative.
“What’s for dessert?” Discover healthier answers by liking our Facebook page.