Get a butt makeover with this celebrity workout.
Would you like a toned and shapely bubble butt like Jessica Biel? Having a good looking butt is accomplished by performing a combination of targeted exercises and having good nutrition. Here are some tips on getting your butt in Biel-Licious shape:
Eat Clean – Women tend to carry their fat in their hips, thighs and butt, improvements in your overall nutrition are needed in order to minimize the fat in these areas and to show off your shapely butt.
Train Hard – To build your butt muscles, do simple targeted exercises with weights for resistance. The video below demonstrates five exercises that help target the entire gluteus maximus and surrounding muscles.
1. Walking Lunges – Perform this move with two 10 pound weights to work the glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
2. Ballerina Plies – This move can be done with or without resistance bands and works the glutes, inner, and outer thighs.
3. Slow Squats – Use a set of 10 pound weights.
4. Stability Ball Bridges – Designed to work the glutes and abs.
5. Stability Ball Leg Raises – This exercise is a great way to work the butt. Keep in mind rest and recovery are key when it comes to getting a fabulous butt. Muscles need time to recover in between workout days.
The video below recommends doing these exercises three times a week with a day of recovery and rest in between.
Are there any butt exercises you’ve tried that helped your backside? Let us know in the comments section below.