Swap your normal creamer for this healthy, homemade creamer!
Coffee CreamerLove creamer in your coffee but not all the added sugar or artificial sweeteners? This recipe is made with natural fruits and milk.
- 1 cup milk we used regular almond - coconut or soy milk will work, no added sugar of course
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional almond extract
- 2/3 cup raisins or dates, cut in half
- Combine milk with either raisins or dates, cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Remove raisins or dates from milk and discard, cover and keep refrigerated until ready to use. The result is some very sweet milk, perfect for that morning cup of Joe.
- If you use milk other than skim, you can also make a nice form or froth by whipping.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For details on The Sweetest Challenge, click here.