Stop the presses! This recipe is–hands down–the most delicious recipe you’ll make all month. It’s one of those healthy recipes that’ll have finicky eaters begging for more. It’s so quick to make that it’s almost criminal. Full of flavor, savory and tender, this dish is perfect for family dinner…and fancy enough to wow a dinner table full of guests!
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 chicken breast and sauce | Calories: 333 | Total Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 12 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 76 mg | Sodium: 253 mg | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 28 g | SmartPoints: 11
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts filets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup basil, freshly chopped
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic to oil and cook until aromatic, about 60 seconds.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then toss into the skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides, then add chicken broth and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet, cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Remove cover, transfer chicken to serving platters.
- Stir in coconut milk into the skillet. Spoon sauce over chicken. Top with fresh basil, serve and enjoy!
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.